So, here I am. I thought I'd never succumb to this sort of thing... I mean, it's called blogging for pete's sake! That sounds like a noise I'd make in response to something mildly revolting. Oh well. Moving right along... :P
It's 11am on a chilly Tuesday morning and I'm sitting at my computer with my USB-powered warming glove on my mouse hand and a Dr. Pepper in front of me. (At least it's a diet. Leave me alone.) I have my second to last philosophy class in an hour and I'm considering skipping it. We've already finished covering the course-specific material and this week is supposed to end up being a brief introduction to formal fallacies or something similar. Though, come to think of it, that subject might be much more interesting than the over-thought nonsense concerning the proof of the soul and the like. While it may have been important in the development of the modern sciences, it remains a pain in the butt. :P
Alas, that is all I have time to say for now... But there will undoubtedly be more to come. When it comes to pointless ranting, I'm an expert. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment