Sunday, June 24, 2012
Strange Things are Afoot
Has anyone ever had the experience in which you lose the drive to do basic self maintenance things? I'm at that point for some reason, and it's really weirding me out. Some context: I hold personal hygiene to an incredibly important level in my life. I hate the feeling of grossness that comes from not taking an somewhat excessive amount of care of myself for even a short amount of time. Most of this maintenance involves taking showers, which I take at least once a day, depending on how extraordinarily hot it is in this blasted state. Now, lately I've been having this very strange sensation of drivelessness that is even creeping into my holy sanctum of personal cleanliness. The past several weeks, I've had the experience where I will be getting ready to get in the shower, and then I suddenly feel like.... Meh. I'll do it later. What the heck? Creeping me out, man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment