So I've finally found it. Finally, I've discovered that thing that could very well change my life. There is only one thing that can really do that, after all, and I've put enough thought into the situation to be certain of that. There is a problem, though: It's not mine. I've tasted the effects and felt the potential for improvement, but it seems that this one is not the one, at least, not at this moment. There is a small consolation prize, however. If what I've felt has come from something that was not meant for me, the effect of that which is to be mine will be so much the greater. It's a happy thought, but only does so much to stem the frustration of the instant. It's a complicated situation that is driving me up the wall. Oh well, I suppose I'll get through it all the same. I've not killed myself from frustration yet, so it's unlikely that it will occur here, either. That's good.
If this makes no sense to you, that's okay. It is what is on my mind and it doesn't necessarily require comprehension. Even I don't fully understand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment